See below for media coverage of Recovering Voices:
- Noticiasnet, "Del campo a los talleres, de La Ventosa a Los Ángeles…" March 19, 2015.
- Washington Post, "Smithsonian archives preserve lost and dying languages." January 17, 2014.
- Arcadia Grant Press Release. December 2, 2013.
- Smithsonian Magazine, "Rediscovering a Lost Native American Language." July 2013.
- NPR Talk of the Nation, Bud Lane, Siletz Language Activist and Cultural Leader, Participant in One World, Many Voices Program. June 18, 2013.
- Tim McCoy, A Virginia Family Works to Retain a Nearly Forgotten Language, Metro Connection, NPR. February 24, 2012.
- Highlighting Recovering Voices, Smithsonian Collections Blog. August 4, 2011.
- Gabriela Pérez Báez, Endangered Language Week 2011, SOAS Radio interview. June 14, 2011